Last updated on May 12, 2021
Please read this document carefully. If you do not agree with it, please refrain from using the Site.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection (hereinafter, “RGPD”), the personal data collected through the data collection forms on the Website and cookies will be processed by the Company confidentially and will be incorporated into a record of treatment activities whose owner and Responsible is the Company. If you have questions about any data protection issue, you can write to koalastudiosbcn[@]gmail.com.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data collected through the Website will be processed by the Company, which holds the status of Data Controller, for the following purposes:
- Provide the interested party with access to services of an informative, administrative and educational nature: the Company will process personal data to provide interested parties who consent to this purpose informative, administrative and training services such as informing the news related to the activity of the Website , membership procedures, access to courses, seminars, etc … The basis of legitimacy that allows the Company to process personal data in accordance with this purpose is consent, in accordance with article 6.1.a RGPD.
- To send communications related to the activities carried out by the Company: the Company will process your data to send to the interested parties who consent, communications by any means of communication, regarding the activities and functions carried out by the Company. The basis of legitimacy that allows the Company to process personal data in accordance with this purpose is consent, in accordance with article 6.1.a RGPD.
- In the data collection forms, the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, so if the User does not provide the corresponding data, the Company may at its sole discretion deny the corresponding service. Likewise, the Company will request the interested party’s prior consent when the data provided is to be used for a purpose other than that for which it was delivered or requested. The personal data collected will be kept until the interested party cancels and ends their relationship with the Company and, in the case of cookies, until the end of the persistence periods of each cookie. Once the indicated periods have ended, the Company will keep your data duly blocked for a period of 5 years with the sole purpose of attending to responsibilities of any kind that may arise. Your personal data will be deleted when such responsibilities prescribe.
- As long as you do not tell us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
Cookies-. Cookies are small files that are generated on the user’s computer and that allow us to verify your identity and obtain information about how you use the Site. It is not necessary to have cookies activated to navigate the Site. However, the Company is not responsible for the fact that their deactivation prevents the proper functioning of the Site in some areas.
Weekly Newsletter-. We obtain your data when you decide to register as a recipient of our weekly newsletter. Said data is collected and stored securely on the MailChimp web platform for use in our marketing.
Statistics-. We keep an automatic record of the traffic volume data received on our server, such as your IP address, the pages you visit on the Site, or the URL that has brought you to us, but never in a way that identifies a specific individual. .
The Company will treat your personal data in an absolutely confidential manner. It has also adopted: (i) the security levels required by the Security Measures Regulation approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 6; and (ii) additional appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its destruction, loss, illegal access, or illegal alteration. When determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the treatment have been taken into account; the state of the art and the existing risks.
Some areas on the Site are password protected. The User undertakes never to reveal this password, or to assign it to a third party for use on the Website. Likewise, it recognizes that said password has been chosen by the user, and agrees to be solely responsible for its use and access to the restricted parts only to registered users on the Website that are made with their member username and password.
Likewise, and for your safety, we recommend that you exit the system at the end of your session and clear your browser’s cache, especially if you are connecting from a computer and place beyond your trust.
ACCESS TO THIRD PARTIES TO DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other people or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, some entities subcontracted by the Company may access personal data and information to assist the Company in managing the Website. The Company ensures that all these entities comply with data protection regulations, which are also directly applicable to them. The entities to which the Company will allow access and will communicate your personal data are:
- Application development entities for the maintenance of the Company’s websites and management tools.
- Internet service providers for accessing and supporting the Company’s websites and management tools.
- Internet service providers for accessing and supporting the Company’s websites and management tools.
In accordance with current regulations, the Company through the Website does not offer services or sell its products to minors under eighteen (18) years of age, so no person under 18 is authorized to use the services of the Site, or introduce any type of information without the express consent of their parents or legal guardians.
You have and may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Koala Studios if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Koala Studios for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: Koala Studios will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, it must continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Koala Studios will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition by contacting the Company via email: koalastudiosbcn[@]gmail.com. The request must contain a copy of your ID and other equivalent identification document, as well as the minimum content provided for in the applicable regulations. If the request does not meet the specified requirements, the Company may request its correction. No consideration will be required for the exercise of rights.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or Control Authority in this matter. of competent Data Protection through its website: www.agpd.es.
Please inform us of any changes to your details so that we can keep our records up to date.
The website uses its own and third-party cookies that are necessary to allow the user to enjoy all the features of the website and to track their browsing habits. Cookies are small text files that are installed in the User’s browser and that serve to record their activity on the Website and allow a more fluid and personalized investigation.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of Users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that Users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website or application is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Technical cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow the User to navigate through our website and use their different options or services, such as plug-ins to exchange social content, authentication or User identification or multimedia player sessions.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as the pre-established language in which the website.
The User can configure his browser to not accept Cookies, block them, and, where appropriate, eliminate them. Likewise, the User can withdraw at any time a consent previously granted for the installation of the same. For more information about our cookies you can access our Cookies Policy aquí.
The following is the route that the User must follow in order not to authorize, disable or block Cookies in different web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Last updated on May 12, 2021
In accordance with the provisions of current and applicable regulations on Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) , the company informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Network / s Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by the company, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
The company has access to and processes that public information of the user, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data, which you have and which can be exercised before the company, in accordance with the RGPD, you must have take into account the following nuances:
- Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information on user profiles.
- Rectification: It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of the company, for example, eliminating comments published on the page itself. Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Cancelation and / or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of the company, for example, stop being attached to the profile.
The company will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of all the information already published on the company’s page.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate the contents that no longer interest them and restrict who they share their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the company’s page, may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network in the latter. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases, the company reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
The company will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he himself is the main responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by the company, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
The company reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this, will be published in it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other applicable standard.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
The company will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to process your contact data to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending the company’s page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.